What can I expect at my first dental health visit?
Each visit can vary in time due the amount of procedures being completed and the extent of the dental health treatment.
At your first visit, Dr. Anderson will take the needed time to get to know your concerns about your dental health. He and his staff will provide you with the following comprehensive exam:
- Diagnostic x-rays to detect tooth and root positions, decay, tumors, cysts, and bone loss
- Examination of all tooth surfaces for decay
- Examination of existing restorations (fillings, dental implants, dental crowns, etc.) for structural stability
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Gum disease evaluation to check for periodontal diseases, such as gingivitis and periodontitis
- Professional dental cleaning and polishing performed by our gentle, registered dental hygienists to remove tartar, dental plaque, and stains
- Fluoride treatment to help protect your teeth from tooth decay
How should I prepare for my visit?
If you would like, you may download our New Patient Registration Form and fill it out ahead of time.